£13.67 - £14.51 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
The role will entail conducting our internal quality assurance verification within the College for welding programmes, ensuring and demonstrating that assessment is valid and consistent through monitoring and sampling assessment decisions.
There are no set hours. The successful applicant will need to have an A1 qualification, or willingness to attain.
The hours which the College can offer upon the number of learners enrolling onto welding courses.
Closing Date: 24 June 2019
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.