£20,950 - £32,241 pro rata (dependent upon qualifications)
The post holder will have recent experience and a proven track record of successful delivery of GCSE English and Functional Skills to learners. It is desirable that the post holder has a specialist qualification at level 4 or above in English and has experience teaching Functional Skills. It is essential to have a recognised teaching qualification, or willingness to attain.
We are looking to appoint to our casual bank of Lecturers on our Sparsholt campus in order to cover during staff sickness and holiday. Please include within your application the days/times per week that you could work.
This position is based at the Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 04 November 2019
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.