Morley College London is a specialist designated adult education college located in Waterloo. Founded in 1889, we now provide learning opportunities to over 12,500 people every year, specialising in Arts, Culture and Applied Sciences. The College is a lively and exciting place to work, offering a range of benefits and a friendly and supportive working environment, where each staff member is encouraged to develop their skills and experience.
Morley College London is recruiting for an hourly paid Tailoring Lecturer to teach the following non- accredited courses on:
Thursdays Term time only:
10am-1pm Term 1
10-2pm Term 2
10am -4pm Term 3
Weekend courses: 1-2 courses per term 10-4.30pm
Skill & Qualifications required:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
• English and Maths GCSE grade A-C (9-4) or equivalent
• PTTLS, or Level 3 Award in Education or Training, or equivalent
• Successful experience of delivering high quality teaching in the relevant subject to adult learners of mixed ability in group settings.
• Relevant industry experience
Closing date: Monday 19th August 2019
Morley College London is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.