Salary: Band E £24,313 - £28,785 per annum
Hours: Full Time (52 weeks)
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to be part of the founding Academy of Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust. The Academy requires an SLCN Intervention Manager to work as part of our Inclusion Team. We believe:
• At SCA we are committed to an inclusive education for local students at every ability level, a rigorous grounding in academic fundamentals and equipping students for the future through teaching them relevant and cutting-edge skills for the era in which they live.
• That every student should be safe, happy ambitious of themselves and respectful of all.
• To ensure the students have world class opportunities which allow them to compete with any students in the country.
The post holder will ensure the smooth operation and day to day running of “The Link” Intervention room delivering support to SLCN students across the Academy.
• Have experience of working with secondary school age students
• Have experience in the delivery of SLCN programmes to support learning
• Have experience of working with external agencies
• Have experience of managing complex confidential data
• Be a role model with a commitment to excellence
• Be confident in using ICT systems
• Want to collaborate as part of a team
• Be professional, flexible and adaptable
The Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date: 8.00am Friday 13 December 2019
Shireland Collegiate Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.