Looking for a new career opportunity?
Come and join our friendly, sociable and dedicated staff team here at Woodlands School.
If you wish to work with pupils with special needs or are considering a career in teaching then we can offer you:-
- an extensive induction and training programme
- a proven track record of supporting staff in their career development to become teachers, HLTAs, educational psychologists and nurses
- discounted membership of local health and fitness clubs
- an employee wellbeing and assistance programme with access to counselling and support
- access to Surrey Extra for discounted shopping, childcare vouchers, health checks and much more...
- free Microsoft Office for home use
- recently refurbished school premises
Woodlands School is an outstanding special school for pupils aged 2-19 years of age with severe or profound learning difficulties or an autistic spectrum disorder.
We are looking for Special Needs Classroom Assistants who are highly motivated, have a sense of fun and an empathy towards pupils with very special needs. Staff enjoy both supporting learning as part of a class team working under the direction of a class teacher and celebrating the achievement of pupils.
Our pupils say "Come and work with us! Woodlands School is the best. We like to work hard and have fun. We would like someone nice, helpful and caring. We don't want miserable people here! We like happy, smiley staff."
Further information about Woodlands School can also be found on our school website.
Hours: Monday - Friday (9.00am - 3.20pm)
Salary Range: S3 £12,556 - 13,214 p.a.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Closing Date: 28th June 2021
Interview Date: 29th June 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly after the closing date.
Woodlands School is committed to Equal Opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students. An enhanced DBS check will be required and references taken.