An opportunity to join the Automotive team as a Specialist Practitioner at B&FC. The Automotive section sits within the Engineering and Science Curriculum Area, which boasts facilities and resources to match those found in the most modern, best equipped commercial workshops.
If successful, you will be helping to shape the industry experts of the future and assisting with the up-skilling of the existing workforce.
The Curriculum Area is the largest provider of Automotive skills training in the region and offers a broad range of provision including Vehicle Maintenance & Repair, Vehicle Body Repair and Refinish, Motorsport, IMI Accreditation and has a substantial Higher Education provision.
This is a Bank Staff contact with no guarantee of hours. Any hours offered will need to align with business needs.
We offer an exceptional rewards and benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Hair and beauty treatments, Bakery, Office and printing services.
Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.