01276 674 150
1, ARLINGTON SQUARE, BRACKNELL, BERKSHIRE RG12 1WA
You will be required to: -
• Manage the “Fit for Life”, tackling inactivity project and the allocated sports engagement assistant post and ensuring the appropriate levels of monitoring and evaluation as required by Sport England to draw down funding.
• Assist in the development and delivery of a range of sports participation and sports development activities & programmes for students and wider community
• Liaise with other student experience areas to use activities as a tool to improve physical wellbeing, mental wellbeing and individual development as part of wider enrichment programme.
• Assist the Sports Development Lead in promotion and engagement of students to achieve optimal awareness of our programmes throughout the academic year.
• Devise innovative and imaginative methodologies to broaden participation and increase overall engagement in line with Sports England project “Fit for Life” and “Tackling Inactivity”.
ISO9001:2008 - FS 564590
ISO14001:2004 - EMS 564591