We are recruiting for a Notification Officer to work within the Student Services Team and provide high quality administrative support service, undertaking various administrative procedures within the team. The post holder will have contact with staff, students and their parents.
The main duties will include:
- Receiving and recording absence notifications from students, parents or carers.
- Inputting attendance data on to college IT systems.
- Provide administrative support and produce absence reports for the Head of Student Services as requested.
- Answer student queries, online or in person, regarding attendance issues.
- To cover the Advice Hub front desk and refer students to the appropriate member of the team
- Provide Student References for employers using the agreed format
- You will have previous administrative experience and be committed to providing exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers.
You must be available immediately for this role.
Please be advised that we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS certificate, medical clearance and two references satisfactory to the College. The vetting needs to be completed before the start date can be confirmed.
This contract is available until 3rd April 2020. It is on a casual basis but currently we offer 25 hours per week, Mon-Fri during term time.
The vacancy is closing on 15 November however please be advised that we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we reach the sufficient number of candidates. It is therefore suggested that you submit your application asap.
Richmond upon Thames College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.