We are seeking an analyst to design, develop and deliver exciting business intelligence for a wide range of users at Blackpool and The Fylde College.
This role will suit a talented BI professional who thrives on a challenge and enjoys using data to develop innovative solutions to complex problems. The role will also oversee further development of our data warehouse and delivery of mobile optimised BI.
The successful applicant will also enjoy
- creative design which helps users make sense of data
- accurately interpreting complex ideas
- researching new concepts
- technical problem-solving and troubleshooting
This post will help us to drive forward a range of innovative BI solutions with a direct impact on the future success of B&FC. It will suit an individual who can excel in a fast-moving environment.
In return, B&FC offers a competitive rewards and benefits package too including:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Hair and beauty treatments, Bakery, Office and printing services
Before applying for this role please read the Job Description and Person Specification to ensure that you meet the criteria for this role.
If you are interested applying for this role, please click on the 'apply for this job' button and complete the online form.
In order to apply for this role the on-line form must be completed.
Please note the supporting statement within the online form has a limit of 1000 words so please be concise with your evidence.
You also have the option to upload your CV in support of your application at the beginning of your application.
Due to the evolving global outbreak of COVID-19, we anticipate that this may impact on B&FC’s resourcing operation. At present, all recruitment activity will continue as planned however, this is being closely monitored and this may result in a change to the closing and/or interview dates. Please check the website regularly to keep up to date with any changes.
Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.