32.5 hours per week
Temporary for 1 year
The Governing Body of Nantymoel Primary School wish to appoint an effective, enthusiastic and motivated Foundation Phase teacher to join our friendly, caring and professional team. We are looking for an outstanding practitioner who will work with colleagues to provide inspirational learning experiences for all our pupils.
The successful candidate will need to:
- demonstrate excellent teaching and classroom management skills;
- have a very good understanding of the New Curriculum;
- be enthusiastic and committed to providing children with rich, rewarding and relevant learning experiences;
- display high expectations of achievement, standards and behaviour
- be able to work as part of a committed team and be fully supportive of the values and ethos of our inclusive school.
Protecting children, young people or adults at risk is a core responsibility of all council employees.
Applicants should note that a criminal records check by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) will be necessary for the successful applicant.
Closing Date: Sunday 01 June 2022
Nantymoel Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.