Windland Academy is a professional international education institution. For several years we have provided online tutoring to international students across the world.
Join us now to become part of our exciting new project, UK Cloud Primary School.
Our brand-new service provides personalised online tutoring for Key Stage 1 & 2 pupils from China.
We are currently recruiting a qualified UK teacher to develop the teaching resource database and give live-streamed lessons for this project.
The Role: Teacher/ Content Writer (Primary School) with QTS
• Teach interactive online lessons to pupils & provide formative feedback to parents
• Create innovative and engaging teaching resources for literacy, math and creative curriculum through both practical and theoretical framework.
• Constantly review the teaching resource database and make improvements
• Take ownership and responsibility for the quality of our Primary content
• Develop mock SAT’s (KS1 & KS2) based on our curriculum
• Design assignments and assessments for pupils
• You must possess QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) to apply for this role
• A minimum of 2 years’ teaching experience in UK Primary Schools, ideally in EYFS
• PGCE in Primary Education (QTS) OR Primary Education with QTS – BA (Hons) or Bachelor of Education Honours Degree Primary Bed (Hons) (with QTS)
• Secure knowledge of ICT in the classroom environment
• Suitable for teachers who are looking for an exciting opportunity to move from traditional classroom teaching to digital education
Work from home (Flex time work)
Opportunity to relocate to China HQ
Job Full Time
Salary - £27k- £30k Per Annual
Closing Date- 12th November
Winland Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.