Headteacher: Katie Boyes
13-18 Upper School
1550 on roll; 350 post-16
Teacher of Design and Technology (Product Design)
Full Time – Permanent
To Commence September 2020
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious professional to join our over-subscribed Dorset school which has a focus on high achievement and an excellent local reputation.
Our thriving Design and Technology department is very well resourced and there will be the opportunity to teach to A Level. We are looking for a teacher of Design and Technology (Product Design) and the post would equally suit a Newly Qualified or experienced teacher.
We can offer you:
• High quality students who enjoy Design and Technology in a very well equipped faculty
• The opportunity to join a dedicated team of supportive and friendly teachers.
• High Sixth Form take up
• A positive, supportive community of staff, Governors and parents
• An exciting school with state-of-the-art facilities
• Support from the PiXL organisation and its wide network of schools
Closing Date: 27th February 2020 at 9am
Queen Elizabeth’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to have a DBS check in line with the Government’s safer recruitment guidelines.
Queen Elizabeth's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.