We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and dynamic Teacher of
Economics and Business Studies, to join our team in April 2020. The position will suit an inspirational individual who can lead and inspire our students to reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will be able to teach Economics and Business Studies to
students of all abilities across Key Stages 4 and 5, with a focus on Economics at ALevel. You will be committed to raising standards at all levels; delivering excellent lessons and enthusing pupils through your passion for the subject. This is a full-time position teaching our Senior Girls and Sixth Form.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
- Suitably qualified with QTS obtained in the appropriate age range.
- Experienced in teaching Economics and Business Studies through KS4 to KS5,
with the ability to teach GCSE and A Level.
- Passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in
teaching and learning to provide highly effective curriculum delivery.
- An enthusiastic team player, willing to participate fully in the School’s extracurricular
programme and wider school life.
- Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team.
Above all you need to like children, to want the very best for them and be prepared
to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child – including all learners – and achieving high standards, within a creative, broad and innovative curriculum.
In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and
regular opportunities for professional development and training.
Claires Court is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with the Disclosure and Barring Service.