Teacher of English 0.5 fte (Maternity Cover) required for January 2020 until December 2020.
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and well skilled teacher of English. This post involves teaching English to KS3.
The successful candidate will:
* Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
* Be an innovative subject specialist
* Be an exemplary communicator
* Possess the vision and drive to ensure all our pupils are able to succeed
* Motivate, challenge, support and inspire our pupils
* Be committed to raising attainment across all abilities, whatever their starting point
* Be committed to supporting, leading, coaching and inspiring staff
* Be responsible for leading on pedagogy which impacts on classroom learning
* Have experience in implementing change that impacts positively on pupils' learning
Ysgol Harri Tudur / Henry Tudor School is a Pivotal School. The Five Pillars of Pivotal Practice underpin everything we do:
1. Consistent, calm adult behaviour
2. First attention for best conduct
3. Relentless routines
4. Scripting difficult interventions
5. Restorative follow up
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for Pembrokeshire's Children's and Schools Service. We aim to support vulnerable children and young people to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of all schools.
This post is subject to a DBS disclosure check.
Ysgol Harri Tudur/Henry Tudor School
is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young
people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this
commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups
including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation