TEACHER OF ENGLISH WITH DRAMA
PERMANENT POST REQUIRED SEPTEMBER 2020
Main Pay Scale
We are seeking an innovative and enthusiastic professional to join our English faculty. We need someone who is creative, passionate and a strong team player with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning in these subject areas. The role is advertised as full time, however 0.8FTE would also be considered.
Chosen Hill School is a thriving comprehensive academy, judged good by Ofsted in all categories. It is a large, popular and successful 11-18 Academy School situated in Churchdown half way between Cheltenham and Gloucester. We have around 1300 students on roll, of which 200 are in the Sixth Form. Chosen Hill is a happy school, where students, staff and parents work closely in partnership. There is an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an outstanding teacher
• Have excellent and current subject and pedagogical knowledge
• Be innovative and inspirational in their teaching, and ambitious for their students
• Be able to work collaboratively
We can offer you:
• The chance to work in an innovative and forward thinking school
• Effective support for Professional Development
• A friendly and supportive environment
• The opportunity to work with well-motivated students
Closing date: Monday 15 June 2020
Chosen Hill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all young people. All posts require an enhanced DBS clearance before the postholder commences. Original id documentation and original qualification certificates are required on the day of interview.