Teacher of French
Teddington School are looking to recruit an enthusiastic teacher of French to join our vibrant team in January 2020.
We offer a unique approach to teaching and believe the success and achievement of our students is produced through the promotion of staff well-being.
We are committed to providing the very best for our teachers. The benefits you can expect by working here include:
- A focus on staff well-being and a commitment to reducing staff workload
- A shorter academic year (36.8 weeks per year), which means more holiday time and a good work-life balance
- Outstanding NQT training and support
- Manageable marking policy
- Shared resources and lesson planning
- Great opportunities for career progression
Salary Grade: Main Teacher Scale (negotiable, depending on experience)
Responsible to: Head of Department
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Interested candidates should complete an application form, which can be downloaded from our school website along with a full pack of details
The closing date for applications is Monday 4 November 2019
Teddington School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All post-holders will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).