This vacancy will be offered from 1st September 2020 on a one year fixed-term basis. If appointed you will be working in an established, dynamic and well organised faculty. There are currently seven languages teachers, including the Head of Faculty.
The candidate must be able to teach French at A Level.
The responsibilities of the post are:-
• To fulfil duties as described in the professional standards for teachers with regard to attitudes, knowledge and understanding and skills
• To prepare and deliver lessons which have clear direction, use appropriate assessment, and secure learning with students
• To work under the guidance of the Head of Faculty
• To contribute to the development of schemes of work and teaching and learning materials
• To prioritise the development of positive and supportive relationships with students
• To promote and maintain high expectations of students and to ensure that students make good progress in line with their individual targets
• To engage positively with parents
• To actively seek professional development
• To promote MFL within the wider community
• To integrate use of ICT into your teaching
For further details, please refer to the full Job Description and Person Specification.
South Bromsgrove High is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
South Bromsgrove High Academy Trust is a charity and a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales with Company Number 8565135 whose Registered Office is at Charford Road, Bromsgrove, B60 3NL