TEACHER OF FRENCH AND SPANISH (MATERNITY COVER)
Payscale: Teacher’s Main Scale
Start Date: Required from 8th November 2021
Contract: 0.8fte. Fixed term maternity cover until 7th November 2022 or until return of post holder, whichever is sooner.
We are seeking a Teacher of French and Spanish who can build on the high quality teaching and learning within the subject as part of our successful and dedicated MFL team. We welcome applications from ECTs and RQTs.
The successful candidate will be a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and self-motivated teacher, with a focus on enabling young people to make a positive difference and achieve the Academy’s vision: to set no limits on what we can achieve.
• Care about young people and want to make a difference
• Are a suitably qualified teacher with the subject knowledge and expertise to deliver both French and Spanish
• Have a good understanding of teaching and learning strategies which lead to exceptional progress
• Are an inspiring, creative practitioner who wants to contribute to a successful team
• Are committed to ensuring students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally
We will give you:
• The challenge and support of an experienced, innovative and dynamic team
• Excellent professional development opportunities to hone and improve your teaching
• The chance to work with fantastic students who are hungry to learn
• The opportunity to work in an outstanding academy with a track record of success.
Churchill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a criminal records check, medical check and satisfactory references.
Further information is contained within the Job Description and Person Specification and on the Academy’s website.
Applications close: Midnight, Sunday 26th September 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 6th October 2021
Churchill Academy & Sixth Form is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.