Reference Number: SCCG2089
Salary: £11,815 – £19,567 a pro rata of £23,630—£39,135
per annum. Incremental progression throughout the band is available
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Sunday 19th April
Interview Date: To be confirmed, remote interviews will
Location: City Skills
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 0.5 FTE
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Heating & Ventilation (Commercial) Teacher within our Centre of Excellence for
Construction and BES. Within this post you will assess 16-18 learners and Adults on Service & Maintenance and Installation Apprentice NVQ Diplomas at Levels 2 and 3.
We are looking for a dynamic and professional individual to join our outstanding Construction and BES Team. You must be committed
to achieving excellence in teaching and learning, with a proven track record of results whether your experience comes from working in the heating and ventilation industry or in a teaching capacity within Further Education. Prior experience of teaching in an FE or Sixth Form College would be desirable but not essential to fulfil this role, however a willingness to work towards a teaching qualification is essential. The successful candidate will hold Heating and Ventilation Qualifications at Level 3 and preferably a Level 2 Welding or Level 3 Plumbing qualification.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
Reason to Join Us:
• Sixth Form College’s Association style terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment on to the Teachers’ Pension
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes for the latest technology, mobile phones & bikes
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new
employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.
City Skills Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.