Teacher of Mathematics
Suitable for Experienced Teacher or ECT
Required for September 2022
This is an excellent opportunity for a committed, highly motivated Teacher of Maths or an ambitious ECT. You will join and be supported by a successful Maths Faculty with outstanding outcomes and with a commitment to supporting all new teachers through a comprehensive induction programme. We have one of the top performing Maths Faculties in the region.
The experienced, talented and innovative Maths team at Kings have created year on year improvements in academic outcomes, both at KS4 and KS5. Students cite Maths teachers as giving them excellent support throughout the academic year and particularly through their assessments. Consequently, Maths remains one of the most popular A Level courses at Kings.
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to teach A Level Maths and Further Maths
- The full support of a dedicated committed team of staff
- The benefit of working in an innovative and forward-thinking Academy that provides a world class education for all students
- The opportunity to work with motivated students and supportive parents
- A commitment to offering excellent CPD opportunities
- Staff benefits, including discounted gym membership and a cycle to work scheme
Candidates will need to demonstrate they are:
- An outstanding teacher (or an ECT aspiring to be outstanding)
- Able to consistently teach inspirational lessons and have good subject knowledge
- Organised and have excellent communication skills
- Innovative, creative and enthusiastic – able to deliver results
The Kings of Wessex Academy is based in the picturesque Cheddar Valley, close to Bristol.
Closing date: Monday 4 July 2022 8.00 am
Interview date: To be confirmed
The Kings of Wessex Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.