We require for September 2022, an inspirational, dedicated and ambitious Teacher of Mathematics.
We are seeking to appoint candidates that:
• Are excellent and innovative classroom practitioners with a passion for teaching Maths.
• Have the vision, imagination and commitment to add to the strength of the department, to meet the highest standards and be a role model for our students.
• Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement and the raising of achievement.
• Develop strategies to engage learners to improve their performance further.
• Embraces the school’s values of ambition, curiosity, equity, positivity and perseverance.
Should you require any further information regarding these posts, please contact: Mr Matthew Sims, Headteacher.
Closing Date: Wednesday 6th July, 12pm
Interview Date: w/c Monday 11th July 2022
Start Date: 1st September 2022
Chepstow School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.