The British Academy School Marrakech (BASM) is looking to recruit and experienced, creative and dynamic secondary school teacher to teach Maths, Science and Computer Science to our KS3 cohort.
We are seeking a professional who:
• Is a Native English Speaker.
• Is U.K.-Trained (with QTS /PGCE) or has a relevant teaching licence and UK curriculum experience. (Applicants with TEFL, CELTA or DELA will not be considered).
• Has an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject area.
• Enjoys a professionally stimulating environment.
• Can promote a well-organised and stimulating learning environment.
• Can offer enthusiasm and demonstrate a positive approach to students.
• Is committed to constant improvement of an already vibrant curriculum.
• Has good interpersonal skills and works well in teams.
• Possesses excellent IT skills and an interesting in embedding ICT into daily classroom experience.
• Is reflective and seeks to develop his/her classroom practice.
• Understands the value of consistent application of school policies.
* Post is suitable for a NQT.
British Academy School Marrakech is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.