TEACHER OF PHYSICS
(Main Pay Scale)
The academy seeks to recruit a Teacher of Physics for this highly successful over-subscribed 11-18 Catholic Academy, enriched by its Arts specialism. The school is very successful with an ‘Outstanding’ Sixth Form.
• A highly qualified practitioner with a love of Science?
• Confident to teach Science at KS3 and your specialist discipline at KS4 and 5?
• Able to contribute to the school’s rich programme of extra-curricular activities?
Then we would love to talk to you! We can offer you the chance to teach:
• highly motivated, responsive students
• in a smart and stimulating new build environment around the school
• with a fantastically supportive team of colleagues
• a strong supportive staff development ethos.
Informal visits to the school prior to making an application are welcome.
English Martyrs’ School provides a supportive environment and induction programme for all new staff and is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and has a strong track record of induction and training of NQTs in collaboration with our SCITT partners and Leicester University.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please complete the forms attached.
The closing date for completed applications is: Tuesday 19th March at 9.00 a.m.
The St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be requested, prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.