Teacher of Plumbing
Reference Number: SCCG2273
Salary: £9,570 – £15,850 per annum (a pro rata of £23,925 - £39,624 per annum) incremental progression throughout the band is available
Advert Closing Date: 22/08/21
Interview Date: W/C 30/08/21
Location: City Skills
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 0.4 FTE
We require a qualified, enthusiastic and skilled teacher with a proven track record of outstanding academic success and achievements to teach the 9189 Plumbing Standards and Levels 2 & 3 8202 in Plumbing at our City Skills Centre. The successful candidate will be qualified to level 3 in Plumbing and Heating and also hold relevant industrial qualifications including gas, water regulations and unvented hot water. We are seeking someone with excellent subject knowledge who can demonstrate an ability to combine a strong classroom presence with excellent student achievement. Prior experience of teaching in an FE or Sixth Form College would be desirable.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
Reasons to Join Us:
• Sixth Form College’s Association style terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment on to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees.
City Skills Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.