Are you a Catholic RE teacher who has taken time out perhaps to try something different, or to raise a family? Perhaps you are someone who has recently retired and would welcome a part-time opportunity to help smooth the transition?
We are looking for an outstanding practitioner who can teach GCSE RE mostly in KS3 (A level Philosophy & Ethics would be desirable but not essential).
The successful candidate will ideally be a practicing Catholic, have a relevant degree, and a track record of examination success in RE.
We are looking for someone either on a part-time (Monday to Wednesday) or full-time basis.
In return for your commitment and passion for teaching, we offer:
- a stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment
- access to regular CPD sessions, focusing on learning and teaching and subject scholarship
- an outstanding ITT provision
- a Leadership Development Programme
- opportunities provided by being the West London Hub for the Chartered College of Teaching
- a range of employee benefits including Cycle to Work Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Career-Average pension scheme, Employee Assistance programme
- ‘cash for colleagues’ - be rewarded for friends you recommend as colleagues