Our vision is to become a beacon of educational excellence, transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve
Teachers of Health and Social Care
Reference Number: SCCG1954
Salary: £23,630—£39,135 per annum.
Incremental progression throughout the band is available
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Wednesday 3rd July 2019
Interview Date: W.C. 8th July 2019
Location: Worsley College
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 1.0 FTE (3 positions available)
We require qualified, enthusiastic and skilled teachers with a proven track record of outstanding academic success and achievements to teach level 1-3 BTEC Health and Social Care and Open Awards Access to HE courses. The ideal candidates must have the ability to adapt to many different environments, people, systems and expectations. You will bring a positive attitude and high expectations to each classroom and work as part of a team that aims to raise achievements and realise potential in each learner. Applications from NQTs and industry specialists are welcome. For the right candidate who is unable to commit to full time hours, a job sharing arrangement would be considered.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information, please visit our website and twitter
Reason to Join Us:
- Sixth Form College’s Associations terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment on to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- A range of developmental & career opportunities
- Optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes for the latest technology, mobile phones & bikes
- Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
- Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.
Worsley College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.