Required from 1st September 2019
31.25 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
Grade C £18,795 pro-rata
We are seeking to recruit an Outstanding Teaching Assistant to join our team. The role will involve you working across the curriculum with students of differing abilities and needs.
We would welcome applications from candidates with the following experience, skills and qualities:
• Experience of working effectively in a 'team around the learner' in partnership with a qualified teacher; both with whole classes and small groups or individuals;
• Track record of raising standards with young people across the ability range;
• Passion for progress for all learners;
• Ability to work flexibly for the best outcomes for young people;
• Maths and English qualifications to at least Level 2
In return we offer:
• Being part of a vibrant, inclusive, team committed to young people's outcomes;
• Excellent opportunities for training and advancement with a clear Support Staff progression structure;
• Commitment to the development of your career goals.
Coombe Dean School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: Monday 29th July 2019, 9am
Coombe Dean School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.