Backwell is a large, Ofsted “good” comprehensive school with friendly, hardworking staff and students. We are committed to developing and investing in all staff so that they may reach their full potential. We are also part of the Lighthouse Schools Partnership, Multi-Academy Trust.
We have a fantastic new prospect for a Teaching Assistant on a permanent contract as of the 1st September to join our exceptional Educational Support department. You must be an excellent communicator and be confident in supporting for those with additional learning needs.
Backwell School will offer you:
• Enthusiastic, friendly children who are eager to learn and a joy to be with
• Hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic staff
• A school with a commitment to supporting staff wellbeing and minimising workload
• Respect for the professionalism of staff
• Opportunity to collaborate with other school leaders through the supportive and dynamic work of our Trust, the Lighthouse Schools Partnership
• Opportunity to work in a fantastic semi-rural location close to Bristol.
How to apply
Before making an application, candidates are asked to match their qualifications, experience, skills and abilities against the criteria listed on the job and person specification.
In order to apply for this post, please fill in and submit the school application form by Tuesday 9th June 2020 at 09:00. It is expected that the process will be carried out remotely.
Backwell School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Backwell Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.