TEACHING ASSISTANT VACANCIES – THE VILLAGE SCHOOL
Hours of work will be 8.45am – 3.45pm – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and 8.45am – 4:45pm on Tuesday (32.5 hours per week), including an unpaid 45-minute break throughout the day, but will be subject to change from time to time with notice. This is a term time only post.
Would you like an opportunity in a Special School for students and pupils between the ages of 4-19 with a range of Special Educational Needs in a friendly, supportive school, committed to teamwork and joint curriculum planning?
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has:
• NVQ 2 or equivalent childcare qualification or a commitment to training towards this qualification
• Experience of working with young children
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• The enthusiasm and ability to motivate young children and build on their successes.
• A commitment to high expectations to meet the needs of all children.
• Experience of working collaboratively within a team of people to provide a stimulating learning environment.
• The ability to share your expertise, knowledge and understanding of young children’s needs and achievements with parents.
• Willingness to give 100%!
The Village School is commitment to Safeguarding Children and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Closing Date: 18th October 2021
The Village School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.