We have an opportunity for a motivated and experienced individual to work with our Apprenticeship delivery teams as a Team Leader, with responsibility for Engineering and Digital. Working closely with the Apprenticeship and Workplace Learning Operations Manager, you will support high quality delivery across apprenticeship and Work Based Learning, teaching, training and assessing programmes, including curriculum planning and design/delivery planning.
As a Team Leader in Engineering and Digital, you should:
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be willing to work towards
• Hold a Level 3 Team Leading/Management qualification, or be willing to work towards
• Hold a minimum Level 3 qualification in Engineering
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of curriculum design and delivery
• Experience of developing and maintaining strong employer relationships
• Proven track record of achievements of targets, within budget and on time
As a Team Leader in Engineering and Digital you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 39 days’ annual leave, plus 8 public holidays
• On-site gym discount
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (TPS)
The successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments.
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.