Do you have a technical teaching or assessor background?
Domex is an award-winning domestic appliance repair specialist based in Epsom and operating across London and the South East.
Domex engineers benefit from the very best training and support, enabling them to be true experts in their field. With the growth of our business, we are expanding our capacity to deliver this training and are recruiting a Technical Trainer to join the team, based at our Epsom Head Office and Training Academy.
Joining us from a technical teaching or assessor background, we will provide you with the cross training required for you to then specialise in the delivery of domestic appliance training to our Domex engineers.
As Technical Trainer you will:
• Deliver the Domex structured learning programme, in both a practical and theoretical setting, covering a range of white goods product groups
• Actively contribute to the continued development of Domex technical learning programmes and training materials
• Liaise with industry experts and attend training provided by manufacturers to be able to provide updated learning to engineers across the business
• Film creative training videos to be available to engineers remotely
• Coordinate with Field Supervisors to identify Engineer training needs and provide bespoke technical training and support as required
• Carry out associated administrative and support tasks
• Experience in the delivery of technical teaching / training, or in an assessor role
• Minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification / certification in electrical installation, electronics, engineering, or HVAC
• Strong technical grounding and expertise gained through hands on technical work experience
• Relevant teaching/training qualification preferred, not essential
• Ability to engage, inspire and motivate learners
• Passion for the industry and ongoing learning and development
Benefits of joining the Domex family:
• Competitive pay relative to experience
• Working in a modern workplace in Epsom, with on-site parking
• Family-like work culture
Domex is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.