Technician for Games, Esports and Digital Media
Part time 0.6 FTE - 22 hours per week
£15,958.64 to £17,441.76 per annum FTE (Term Time Only)
Pro-rata: £9,488.92 to £10,370.77
We are seeking for a Technician Games, Esports and Digital Media to play a vital role in the provision of high-quality teaching within Coventry College. You will work with the staff and students to provide technical support and assistance in the use of hardware equipment as required for all areas of provision and specialist areas
The successful candidate will assist students and staff in the application of new technology, including hardware and software
As a Technician, you should:
- Hold a relevant specialist or professional qualification
- Demonstrate experience of effective planning, managing, installing, configuring, upgrading and maintaining hardware and software relevant to the requirements of a Games, ESports and Digital Media vocation.
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of ESports software and tournament processes with the ability to support.
- Ability to provide technical support in an audio/visual environment including set up of TV Studio, Gallery and Radio studio spaces.
As a Technician you will benefit from:
- Annual staff recognition awards
- Free on-site parking
- A good pension scheme (LGPS)
The successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
Applications Close: Thursday 10th December 2021 at 23:59
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments.
Coventry College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.