We have an opportunity for a motivated and experienced individual to work with our Apprenticeship delivery teams as a Trainer/Assessor in Business Skills. You will be responsible for teaching, training, coaching and assessing on education, teaching and training programmes in the College.
As a Trainer/Assessor in Business Skills, you should:
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be willing to work towards
• Hold a Level 3 in English and Maths, or be willing to work towards
• Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in a business skills discipline
• Hold A or TAQA units or equivalent
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of working in a business related environment in marketing/events and management
• Experience of assessing in the workplace
• Ideally deliver events management/marketing standards and management to a Level 3
As a Trainer/Assessor in Business Skills you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 39 days’ annual leave, plus 8 public holidays
• On-site gym discount
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (TPS)
The successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.