Vision Business Support Services Ltd (VBSS) provides high-quality support services to all aspects of the college group, VBSS is a subsidiary company of West Nottinghamshire College and provides an important service and plays a pivotal part in the success of the college and creating an exceptional learner experience.
JOINING OUR JOURNEY
When you join our college, our staff have access to numerous benefits and facilities:
• Pension Scheme
• Occupational Health Service
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity provision
• Staff Development days/week (July)
• Free confidential counselling service
• Free car parking
• On-site hair and beauty salon, Revive Spa, fine dining Refine Restaurant and Create Theatre
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking to recruit enthusiastic and dynamic individuals to be part of our Brickwork team, to teach and assess across a range of programmes. You will plan, deliver and assess identified vocational programmes including commercial activities and drive developments within the area, supporting trainees to achieve on a range of programmes.
The ideal candidate should have:-
• Appropriate vocational qualifications to at least NVQ level 3 or equivalent
• Hold a Assessor/Verifier qualifications i.e. A1 and V awards or equivalent
• Have, or be willing to work towards a teaching qualification
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and administrative skills
• The ability to work as part of a team
• A flexible and professional attitude
• Organisational flair
• Experience of teaching within an FE environment or current industrial experience
• The ability to work with learners of all ages and abilities in various learning environments
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check where appropriate. The successful candidate will be required to pay for the DBS check themselves, the cost will automatically be deducted from your first salary payment.