Dudley College of Technology is one of the most successful further education colleges in the UK, providing a wide range of education and training programmes across the West Midlands. With a Large estate centred on the Dudley and Brierley Hill Learning Quarters, it provides inspirational facilities, in which students can access world-leading technology at the forefront of Further Education. Graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in our most recent inspection in 2017, success rates for learners, across all programmes, are on or significantly above national benchmarks.
We are currently looking to recruit Lecturers, Trainer/Assessors and Instructors in the following subject areas: -
Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing – Electrical, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Cad/Cam, Robotics and Automation, CNC Machining, Mechatronics, Electric vehicle charging.
Modern Methods of Construction Methodologies – Construction and Built Environment, Building Services – Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Building Information Modelling, Geospatial, Digital Engineering.
Construction – Carpentry and Joinery, Brickwork, Plumbing and Gas
We are particularly interested in recruiting industry experts who are looking for new opportunities to use their recent industry skills and expertise to enrich the lives of young people and adults through passing on their knowledge.
In return we offer a generous pay and reward package including: -
- Annual salary of up to £49,620 for Lecturers, £32,833 for Trainer/Assessors and £27,512 for Instructors.
- Enrolment in the Teacher’s Pension Scheme and Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer contributions.
- 37 days annual leave for Lecturers and 25 (rising to 26) for Trainer/Assessors and Instructors plus 8 bank holidays and 5 efficiency days.
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption schemes.
- Staff incentive schemes including BHSF Health and Care Scheme, Cycle to Work scheme and multiple local company discounts.
- Commitment to your continuous professional development, including obtaining the relevant teaching and assessing qualifications.
- Staff recognition scheme.
You will be joining the College at an exciting time, we are committed to providing high quality training opportunities with clear pathways to skilled jobs
Want to discover more about Dudley College of Technology and the opportunities it can offer to you?
Join us at our virtual recruitment open event being held on the evening of Thursday 13th January 2022. To book your place please select apply now for details.
Closing date – Sunday 23rd January 2022
All successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring service check and children and adults barred list checks where the applicant will be employed in a regulated activity.
Dudley College is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds including disabled and black and ethnic minority applicants.
Dudley College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.