ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking to recruit enthusiastic and dynamic individuals to be part of our Painting and decorating team, to teach and assess across a range of programmes. You will plan, deliver and assess identified vocational programmes including commercial activities and drive developments within the area, supporting trainees to achieve on a range of programmes.
The ideal candidate should have:-
• Appropriate vocational qualifications to at least NVQ level 3 or equivalent
• Have, or be willing to work towards Assessor qualifications ie; A1 and V awards or equivalent
• Have, or be willing to work towards a teaching qualification
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and administrative skills
• The ability to work as part of a team
• A flexible and professional attitude
• Experience of teaching within an FE environment or current industrial experience
• The ability to work with learners of all ages and abilities in various learning environments
The role will require you to take on and work to the college’s values; working with Professionalism, taking Responsibility for your actions, and giving Respect to clients and colleagues alike.
Vision West Nottinghamshire College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.