This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, professional individual qualified in an appropriate discipline to join a forward thinking College to develop and teach on brickwork courses at all levels.
You will be a highly self motivated, energetic and driven individual, encompassing a strong sense of autonomy. You will possess strong presentation and communication skills and be able to demonstrate achievement of targets.
The ideal candidate should have:-
• Appropriate vocational qualifications to preferably NVQ level 3 or equivalent
• Have, or be willing to work towards Assessor qualifications i.e. A1 and V awards or equivalent
• Have, or be willing to work towards a teaching qualification
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and administrative skills
• The ability to work as part of a team
• A flexible and professional attitude
• Organisational flair
• Experience of teaching within an FE environment or current industrial experience
• The ability to work with learners of all ages and abilities in various learning environments
The role will require you to take on and work to the college’s values; working with Professionalism, taking Responsibility for your actions, and giving Respect to clients and colleagues alike.
Vision West Nottinghamshire College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.