Job Title: Tutors of various subject matters
Contract Type: Part time/Full time/Sessional
Contract Length: Permanent/Fixed Term
Salary: From £26,364 to £33,184 per annum
Who are we looking for?
Due to continued growing student numbers Cambridge Education Group ONCAMPUS are looking to recruit Tutors across all of our centres in the UK.
We are looking for Tutors with experience in the following subjects:
We are looking to appoint tutors with experience of teaching at Levels 2 and 3. This experience may be in school or college settings or on adult Access to HE courses.
We have roles throughout the country, at our ONCAMPUS Centres, in the the following locations:
The successful applicant will contribute to the teaching and learning of students within ONCAMPUS with the goal of securing success for all students to progress onto their chosen degree course at the partner university.
Do you have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills?
Do you have experience in teaching Humanities in a school, college or university context?
If so, this could be the role for you, and we would love to hear from you.
Why will you love working here?
Working with our ONCAMPUS team, you will have the opportunity to work with a team who have a shared focus of collaborating and improve the lives of learners. You will have the best of both worlds, the opportunity to grow personally whilst helping students develop.
Join a global education organisation that is respected for its successes and provides a friendly and supportive work environment to its diverse range of colleagues. Cambridge Education Group’s flexible and fast-paced experts help learners around the world to Achieve More.
What does ONCAMPUS do?
ONCAMPUS teach pre-university programmes with opportunity for guaranteed progression to a wide range of undergraduate and Master’s degrees at leading universities in the UK, USA and mainland Europe. Since 2008, ONCAMPUS has helped more than 5,000 students progress to their chosen university. ONCAMPUS is part of Cambridge Education Group a global company with its headquarters in Cambridge, UK.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance cover
- Competitive salary
- Perkbox (includes hundreds of discounts)
- Salary sacrifice car leasing Scheme from Tusker
- Salary sacrifice Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary sacrifice Technology Purchasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – giving caring and compassionate support to all staff, as well as dedicated Mental Health & Wellness Champions
- Discounted rates on Master’s degrees with CEG Digital Partner Universities (25% off)
- Social committee – who organise fun events across the Company
- Pension – Royal London salary sacrifice pension scheme currently 5% employee minimum contribution and 3% CEG employer contributions.
- Holiday – Enhanced holiday of 35 days plus 8 UK Bank Holidays
Closing Date: 30th November 2021
ONCAMPUS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be subject to DBS clearance
We strive to be an equal opportunities employer and actively welcome applicants from all sections of the community