Work in Brickwork or Groundwork?
……Become a Trainer Assessor with us!
Reference: SCCG2358B | Closing Date: 27th May 2022 | Interview Date: w/c 6th June 2022
Salary: Up to £26,925 (Increasing up to £31,255 upon qualification)
Contract Type: Permanent | Hours per Week: 37 | Location: Frontier House, Salford Quays, M50 3SR
Do you work in Brickwork or Groundwork? Do you fancy a career change? Why not come and work with us and
we will support and fund you through a recognised teaching qualification!
About the Role
Salford City College require a motivated and pro-active individual to train and qualify as a Trainer/Assessor. As a trainer assessor, your focus will be to support learners to reach their goals through effective coaching. As the first point of contact for your learners you will provide the support they need to flourish through their apprenticeship journey with Salford City College. This role would be ideal for a Brick worker or Groundworker who has experience in mentoring and training staff and/or students, or has a keen interest in this and wants to develop it further.
You will be joining a team of people who are committed to supporting learners to achieve outstanding outcomes in a fast growing sector, delivering and assessing Standards up to Level 3. The successful candidate must have appropriate skills, knowledge and experience to train our learners.
Unsure if this is for you? Why not have a chat with Andy who can provide you with some more information about the role and answer any questions you may have.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
Reason to Join Us:
- Generous annual leave entitlement – 32 days plus Bank Holidays
- Enrolment to the Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer pension contributions
- A range of developmental & career opportunities including a dedicated hour per week for CPD
- Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings for high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
- Dedicated staff wellbeing days throughout the year
- Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees
Frontier House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.