Contract: Full time, permanent
Location: College Green and South Bristol Skills Academy
There’s never been a better time to join the fantastic team here at City of Bristol College, with recent investment in our already outstanding teaching facilities the College has a great deal on offer for both staff and students. We have an exciting new opportunity for a Videographer/Graphic Designer to work within the Marketing team. You will develop and produce professional innovative design, content and artwork for a wide range of marketing and communication materials and platforms. You will be a brand champion for the College and work across a range of channels.
We are seeking someone to develop and produce professional innovative design, content and artwork for a wide range of marketing and communications materials. The successful applicant will act as a champion for the College brand and work across a range of platforms and channels.
You will work closely with the Marketing lead to ensure all work meets briefs and is delivered within the deadline. You will provide creative direction with regard to marketing campaigns, ensure high quality, innovative design and produce content and artwork for a wide range of marketing and communication materials, both on line and print.
Applicants should hold a degree in Graphic Design, video production or equivalent, although applicants with relevant experience in a graphic design role will be considered. The College is seeking someone with the natural ability and flare for design, with experience in the use of Mac software.
What we offer:
- The City of Bristol College offer generous holiday entitlement of 26 days with an additional 18 bank holiday and College closure days so you will have plenty of time to recharge your batteries.
- Local Government Pension Scheme with employer contributions of 16.1 %
- Up to 30% off courses with the University of the West of England
- Great discounts on hair and beauty treatments offered on site
- Family-friendly policies including flexible working, compassionate leave, maternity, paternity and adoption leave, parental leave and job share
- Excellent facilities including study centres, City Salon, multi-faith prayer rooms, bike storage, City Restaurant (situated at College Green and at SBSA), refectories
- Cycle to work scheme
- A variety of online shopping discounts and offers and cash health plan
- Plus a supportive package to ensure continuous professional development.
So if you feel you can demonstrate the dedication, skills and passion required for this role, we look forward to receiving your application.
At City of Bristol College, we have one goal: to help our students succeed. We offer the widest range of academic and vocational qualifications in the area, with more than 1,000 courses available from entry to degree level. We provide education and training to approximately 12,000 students each year. The College is made up of five centres across Bristol and each centre offers excellent, well-equipped, purpose-built facilities. In addition, we have a wide range of community partners allowing us to offer courses in venues across the city. More information about the College can be found on our website.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us.
City of Bristol College is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. All new employees to the College are required to complete and obtain an enhanced DBS disclosure. A copy of our Safeguarding Policy can be found on the College website.
Please see our Job Description, Person Specification, Conditions of Service and Applicant information for more information.
Closing date: Thursday 3rd February 2022 (midnight)
Interview date: Friday 11th February 2022