Web and Online Systems Developer
Contract Details: 37 hours per week, 52 weeks year. Fixed Term contract - 1 year
Salary: £26,508 pa
Start Date: As soon as possible
This is an exciting opportunity to develop, drive and manage the College's website and web applications, with particular focus on improving the customer journey and user experience.
1. To lead the development and maintenance of web-based sites and applications
2. Develop, maintain, support and provide training on the necessary content management systems supporting the Colleges web-based activity.
3. Provide 3rd line support to College web-based applications
4. In conjunction with the Systems Developer build and develop an infrastructure to support software development, testing environments and hosting of applications as necessary.
5. To assist the Systems Developer with the support and maintenance of college developed applications as part of the ICT development team.
6. Assist the marketing team with the evaluation and monitoring of all externally facing web-based systems.
New College is a very successful and expanding Further Education College and we put our learners at the heart of everything that we do. Our excellent staff are key to our success and with our first class conditions of employment and generous benefits, we are truly an employer of choice.
We offer everyone who works at the College excellent conditions of employment, including generous holidays and competitive salaries with attractive pension schemes.
Please note an enhanced DBS will be required for this role. The successful candidate is required to meet the payment of this DBS check which is currently £44.
Please note that this vacancy may close before the published closing date if sufficient applications are received. If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply as soon as possible.
Closing Date: 5 September 2019
Interview Date: To be confirmed
New College Swindon is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.