Are you passionate about improving students' lives?
We at Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College are looking for a Maternity Cover for a Work Experience Advisor to join the college in delivering an excellent service. The successful candidate will be an exceptional communicator with a successful track record of consistently delivering high-quality work placements to students in the F.E or H.E sector If you are driven, enthusiastic and committed to ensuring an outstanding experience and positive future for the learners we serve, we would love to hear from you.
To be responsible for organising mandatory Work Experience and Industry Placements for all learners aged 16-19. You will be working across all 5 sites (Hammersmith, Ealing Green, Southall Community College, Park Royal Construction College and West London Construction Academy) and will be working with up to 2,000 students per academic year. Working with both local and national employers to develop and provide opportunities for our learners.
• Demonstrable and successful experience of working within a similar setting such as; Business Development, Careers Advisor, Student Services or Recruitment with positive outcomes.
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment, meeting and exceeding targets.
• Ability to communicate with large groups of students within a classroom setting.
• Ability to manage a large caseload of students and placements
• It is desirable to have previous experience of working with and supporting 16 -19 year olds.
• Examples of having monitored and evaluated course quality on an ongoing basis leading to continuous improvement.
Your commitment to the values of our College - Excellence, Ambition, Focus, Accountability, Inclusion and Integrity - will be evident in everything you do.
Hours: Full Time
Tenure: Maternity Cover
Salary: £24,810 - £26,782 per annum
Closing Date: 31st August 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early dependent on the number of application forms we receive.
Our aim is to recruit the best staff possible and to deliver first class teaching to our learners.
We are committed to equality and diversity and expect our staff to share this commitment
The safety and welfare of our staff and learners is extremely important to us and this is why we pride ourselves on our safeguarding procedures.
Investors in Diversity Level 2
Investors in People
Stonewall Diversity Champions
Childcare and eye care vouchers
Designated CPD (development) days
Access to a range of discounts and vouchers through PERKBOX
On-site Canteen and Restaurant and much more..
Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.