FEjobs’s unique and award-wining Applicant Tracking System keeps you GDPR compliant for school recruitment
The FEjobs ATS is the education industry’s first and only truly advanced recruitment software, and provides schools, academies, colleges and all educational institutions with a full suite of tools to recruit efficiently and GDPR-compliantly, including:
- A fully encrypted system that stores and displays candidate data in a way that cuts out the need for documents to exist in multiple formats around the school.
- Customisable user login levels which allow you to control how much or how little data each of your team members can process.
- A customisable recruitment workflow – move candidate profiles through your own school process while maintaining a complete audit trail.
- Online application forms capturing candidate data directly to your system encrypted and password-controlled environment, with the added benefit of making it easy to apply to you.
- Customisable data storage timings – freedom to dictate the durations for which the system keeps your different data types.
- An inbuilt messaging system with @mentions that let your team collaborate to assess candidates and shortlist without risking a data breach by sharing details over other platforms.
- Access to completely secure Equal Opportunities reporting.
- A bespoke and fully encrypted Talent Pool facility from which you can invite candidates to actively consent to membership.
…Not to mention unlimited advertising on the UK’s leading education-only job board for our licence-holders.
What is FEjobs doing about the GDPR?
Final improvements to our fully GDPR-compliant web platform system will be live from May 2018 and contain a fundamental upgrade in processes and services for schools and colleges.
Cyber essentials certification
FEjobs has a certificate of assurance from Cyber Essentials which details our compliance with the requirements of the Cyber Essentials Scheme.
Microsoft Cloud and security
By using Microsoft Cloud, we are using industry-leading security measures and privacy policies to safeguard your data in the cloud, including the categories of personal data identified by the GDPR. Our in-house systems implement secure passwords and registration and login processes compliant with GDPR, as well as fully encrypting web traffic.
Encrypted database and emails
As of May 2018, all candidate data on eTeach and FEjobs will be encrypted. This includes data in the candidate database and in Talent Pools. Encrypting the data will keep it more secure and protect it from hacking attempts.
For FAQs and more information, visit https://www.fejobs.com/recruit/gdpr
To arrange a meeting to find out how eTeach could help keep you compliant, call 0845 226 1906.
New and existing eTeach customers should go to https://www.fejobs.com/recruit/gdpr for updates and a full list of FAQs.
About the author
Katie Newell BA(Hons) PGCE is an ex-primary school teacher, Head of Maths, Head of Year five and languages specialist. Katie qualified in Psychology at Liverpool then specialised in Primary Languages for her PGCE at Reading. Before teaching, Katie was a financial commentator and is now the Content Manager for eteach.com and fejobs.com. Katie feels passionately that teachers are the unsung heroes of society; that opening minds to creative timetabling could revolutionise keeping women in teaching, and that a total change to pupil feedback is the key to solving the work life balance issue for the best job in the world.