Sorry, we are currently not recruiting for any vacancies
We would love you to join our Talent Pool so we can contact you when the right vacancy arises.
Thank you for taking an interest in working at Capel Manor College. We are London’s only specialist environmental college, offering a diverse range of full and part-time courses in further and higher education for school leavers and adults.
We offer great opportunities for people who want to build on their potential and achieve their career ambitions in a prestigious educational environment, where innovation and creativity are valued and are essential for our continued success.
We pride ourselves on the achievements of our staff and learners in leading the way in further
education and in return we reward our staff with competitive salary ranges with a great benefit package that includes:
Health and Leisure
• Reimbursement of the cost of eyesight tests
• Contribution towards the cost of glasses for VDU usage
• Free Flu vaccines
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Catering facilities providing a selection of well-cooked meals as well as sandwiches and salads
Access and Travel
• Good public transport facilities to all College campuses
Family Friendly Policies
• Flexible working
• Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave
• Generous annual leave entitlement for Academic and Management staff of 37 days, plus bank holidays
• Annual leave entitlement of 22-24 days for Support staff, plus bank holidays
• Final Salary Scheme (website links below)
• Local Government Pension Scheme https://lgpsmember.org
• Teacher Pension Scheme https://www.teacherspensions.co.uk
Thank you for taking an interest in a career at Capel Manor College. We are London’s only specialist land-based provider. We have been delivering education and training since 1958 and we continue to grow and expand the number of students, our network of campuses and the breadth of our curriculum. We offer an exciting, innovative and stimulating work environment with a wide variety of employment opportunities.
We are striving to be an outstanding College and we welcome applicants who can share our values of being Aspirational, Student-Focused, Professional, Innovative, Responsible and Equitable.
Our successful applicants will be committed to improving lives through education, training, skills and development.