Contact us: 0845 226 1906
The College’s Guide to Marketing Your Vacancy
This guide will tell you:
- The specifics of who you need to market to
- How to market a vacancy concisely and transparently
- Why you should publicise your employer brand
- How to think like a candidate and where in your application process might they drop out
- The power of specialist job boards for targeted reach
- How you can harness the power of social media for the widest reach
Download your free guide now
A little bit more about what you'll be reading...
Write great job descriptions, identify your most effective sourcing channels & create a compelling employer brand for your college. Every year we help colleges advertise 65,000 vacancies around the world and regularly encounter problems with job adverts.
This is a guide for colleges or education recruiters who want to post powerful and effective job adverts that yield a high return for their cost.
Contrary to common belief, your sole aim is to sell your vacancy and position your college as a great place to work. Like an expert marketer – think, who is your target audience? An NQT has different aspirations, motivations and requirements to a seasoned College Leader.
Visualise your ideal candidate and tailor your advert to attract this individual.